**Pulse** version 6.0.2 is now available for [download](https://forum.cubewise.com/c/pulse/pulse-clients).
This release is an update to [v6.0.1](https://support.cubewise.com/code/pulse/wikis/releases/v6.0.1.md).
## Important information when upgrading from Pulse v5:
* You can’t run Pulse 5 and Pulse 6 side-by-side and Pulse 5 migration packages won’t work with Pulse 6.
* It is highly recommended to read the [Pulse 6 getting started guide](https://code.cubewise.com/docs/getting-started-with-pulse-v6).
* The documentation will be slower than Pulse 5 because we are using the REST API instead of accessing the data directory directly.
* Offline migration is not yet available in Pulse 6.
* The TM1 REST API ports for all TM1 instances should be open and available to Pulse.
* It is recommended to [Back-up Pulse](https://code.cubewise.com/docs/backing-up-pulse) before doing the upgrade.
* To use the migration features between two Pulse servers, the Pulse version needs to be the same in the two environments.
## What's new
* The Pulse Monitor has been updated to support more Windows servers version. If you are upgrading from Pulse v6.0.0 or v6.0.1, you will have to [**upgrade each Pulse Monitor**](https://code.cubewise.com/docs/upgrading-the-pulse-monitor).
*[#2802](https://support.cubewise.com/code/pulse/issues/2802): It is now possible to create a migration package from a preselected list in a file (more information [here](https://code.cubewise.com/docs/creating-a-migration-package-from-a-preselected-list-in-a-file)).